What Locations Do You Recommend?
There are several locations in Springfield area that are great for outside locations. There are a couple of locations that I have found that is beyond my normal 30 mile radius, but the locations are so beautiful, I had to include them!
- Nathanael Greene / Close Memorial Park
- Japanese Stroll Gardens ($3 per person 12+ entry fee - Open from March to October)
- Phelps Grove Park
- Downtown / Commercial Street / Jefferson St. Foot Bridge
- Rutledge-Wilson Farm Community Park
- Washington Park
- Sequiota Park
- Lost Hill Park
- Dogwood Canyon Park (Cost $10 for adults and $5 for children)
- Lake Springfield Park
- Springfield Conservation Center (doesn't allow pets)
- Ritter Springs Park (Near Fantastic Caverns) - Red Oak 11 - Carthage, Mo - The Mill & Finley River Park - Ozark, Mo - Sunshine Valley Farm - Rogersville, Mo - Wilson's Creek/South Creek Greenway (off FF, just south of James River)
- Lifestyle session in the comfort of your own home
- In-Home Studio - Nixa, MO